Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions of Pink Ink also apply to the related domain Votegoat.net. By using the Votegoat.net website, you are agreeing to the terms found here.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement are subject to change by Pink Ink at any time in its sole discretion and you agree to be bound by all modifications and revisions. If you do not accept to be bound by modifications of this agreement you many not use Pink Ink.
The Pink Ink website contains certain links to third-party websites which are in no way owned or controlled by Pink Ink. Pink Ink assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, practices of any and all third-party websites. Pink Ink cannot censor or edit the content of third-party sites. You acknowledge that Pink Ink will not be liable for any and all liability arising for your use of any third-party website.
Pink Ink is for your personal use only. Any illegal or unauthorized use of Pink Ink is prohibited.
In order to use Pink Ink and any of its sub-domains you affirm that you are over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside. The Pink Ink and Vote Goat websites are not meant for kids.
Acceptable & Unacceptable Conduct
You acknowledge and agree that you shall be responsible for your own use of Pink Ink.
You agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, any content on Pink Ink which is illegal.
Pink Ink has a zero tolerance policy relating to illegal content and pirated content.
Pink Ink in no way represents that the information on Pink Ink or any related or linked site is accurate or truthful.
Pink Ink cannot guarantee the accuracy of any content on any site including Pink Ink.
All content, all comments, and anything submitted to Pink Ink can be used, deleted, or modified at Pink Ink’s discretion.
All data entered into our site is your responsibility. If you do not feel comfortable with providing the information required for a purchase or other use then do not provide said information. We do not sell, rent, or let any third parties view your personal data. We do our best to limit the amount of data we collect about you. All financial data is protected, is not stored by Pink Ink, but sadly security cannot be guaranteed.
Third party ad networks might collect information through your use of Pink Ink. This is not controlled by Pink Ink and all questions about what’s collected should be referred to the ad network.
Pink Ink also collects anonymous website usage statistics that are used for our technical / editing purposes only. We do not target you or track you. The Pink Ink and Voat Goat website should still function with a privacy browser extension or ad blocker installed.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Pink Ink and its agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our website infrastructure and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be stored.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website.
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website, advertisements, or by any third-party.
- Pink Ink shall not be liable for user submissions or defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third-party using Pink Ink.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pink Ink and its agents, from any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from…
- Your use of and access to the Pink Ink Website.
- Your violation of any term of these Terms of Service.
- Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- Any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third-party.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Colorado State without regard to conflicting principles of law. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this agreement shall be in an appropriate court located in Colorado State. By using this site you submit to the jurisdiction and venue of said courts and to service of process in legal proceedings.