Second, Vice is just downright childish sometimes. So many of their authors seem to approach the entirety of life with a “holier than thou” attitude. Everything is about why they’re right.
It’s about the reinforcement of their own personal views instead of a more welcoming exploration of everybody’s views. Bias and arrogance can be beneficial, but Vice just seem to be bumping things up a notch.
Anyways let’s bullet point Vice’s childishness
- The authors are extremely arrogant.
- Buzzfeed like titles.
- Author’s bias is extreme. They merely write to reinforce their own beliefs.
- Weak understanding of how systems operate.
- “killing people is bad” + “oh man we don’t have the right equipment to kill people!!! :(“
And now for some good things because life is not black and white…
- Maybe 1 in 6 articles are something you won’t find on your standard or even specialist news site
- Not overly commercial (in the sense that ads are in your face 24/7)
The fact of the matter is, Vice just needs to grow up a bit.
‘Turkish Man Yelling ‘Meow’ at an Egg’ Is the Best YouTube Video
I WaiteWHOOSH! Is Good at Cleaning Screens, Reminding Me of My Failuresd Five Months for My Soylent and Now I Can’t Get Rid of It
Canada Is Still Using Shitty Hand-Me-Down British Submarines