I decided to elaborate on the earlier Jurassic Park – Kid Safe? post. Obviously, spoiler alert.
I thought a few details of what’s in the movie might be more helpful for parents thinking about their miniature people.
Here’s a list of scenes that may not be Kid Safe in Jurassic World…
- Scene where the big pterodactyls, or whatever they are, attack the baby dinosaurs in the petting zoo as well as a bunch of visitors in the park. Graphic.
- Scene where the kids Grey and Zach are attacked by the Indominus-Rex while in the gyro-sphere. Non bloody, start of a suspense scene.
- Scene where multiple park handlers get eaten by the Indominus-Rex during its initial escape.
- Graphic scene where there’s a bunch of veggie monster dinosaurs slaughtered by the Indominus-Rex in a field, seemingly for fun.
- Graphic long running fight between Chris Pratt’s raptor squad, the T-Rex, and Indominus-Rex.
- Scene where Hoskins gets eaten by a raptor, offscreen. Non-graphic.
- The kid’s, Grey and Zach, babysitter gets eaten by the giant water dinosaur. Non-graphic.
- Graphic scene where emergency dino-handling squad gets eaten by the Indominus-Rex.
Jurassic World – Kid Safe Details! by Jordan Wunderlich is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.