I decided to elaborate on the earlier Jurassic Park – Kid Safe? post. Obviously, spoiler alert.
I thought a few details of what’s in the movie might be more helpful for parents thinking about their miniature people.
Here’s a list of scenes that may not be Kid Safe in Jurassic World…
- Scene where the big pterodactyls, or whatever they are, attack the baby dinosaurs in the petting zoo as well as a bunch of visitors in the park. Graphic.
- Scene where the kids Grey and Zach are attacked by the Indominus-Rex while in the gyro-sphere. Non bloody, start of a suspense scene.
- Scene where multiple park handlers get eaten by the Indominus-Rex during its initial escape.
- Graphic scene where there’s a bunch of veggie monster dinosaurs slaughtered by the Indominus-Rex in a field, seemingly for fun.
- Graphic long running fight between Chris Pratt’s raptor squad, the T-Rex, and Indominus-Rex.
- Scene where Hoskins gets eaten by a raptor, offscreen. Non-graphic.
- The kid’s, Grey and Zach, babysitter gets eaten by the giant water dinosaur. Non-graphic.
- Graphic scene where emergency dino-handling squad gets eaten by the Indominus-Rex.
Jurassic World – Kid Safe Details! by Jordan Wunderlich is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2 thoughts on “Jurassic World – Kid Safe Details!”
i have been informed the “pterodactyls” i mentioned earlier are in fact pterosaurs.
Also, it seems that there’s wide agreement that the scene where the pterosaurs attack the petting zoo with all the little baby dinosaurs is the most hated in all of Jurassic World.